Kiggins Theatre online ticketing “Terms and Conditions”
1. Tickets purchased are for a particular event or screening at a designated time only. No substitutions.
2. All seating is open admission and is on a first-come first served basis.
3. Online fees are $1.50 per ticket. All ticket prices include state, county and city sales tax.
4. Ticket holders must present their ticket in printed or digital form to be admitted.
5. All ticket purchases are final and TICKETS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE except in the case of program cancellation or at the discretion of management.
6. Ticket holder agrees to obey all rules of the theatre. Theatre management may evict any person from the theatre whose behavior is inappropriate as judged by theatre management.
7. Film piracy is a crime, therefore no still photography or video or audio recording is allowed during film presentations. Special event recording policies vary per event, please check with management.
8. No outside food or drink allowed at any time.
9. Ticket holder hereby voluntarily assumes all risks of an injury loss, liability or damage arising from, directly or indirectly, the attendance of the holder at any event or viewing for which this ticket has been issued and releases the Kiggins Theatre, its affiliates, and all their respective officers, directors, employees and agents from all liability therefore.